In order to ensure that the performance of NANO and the master chip ATMEGA328P-AU unchanged under the premise, we replaced the USB chip, improve the download speed, increase the stability of win7 win8.
1. Download the IDE:
Download: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software (copy open)
2. Download the USB chip driver
Download: http: //wch.cn/downloads.php? Name = pro & proid = 65
Foreign customers download address: http: //www.wch-ic.com/download/list.asp? Id = 126
3. Insert the NANO development board, the driver will automatically install
4. In the die inside select board NANO
5. Select the COM port, this can be in my computer query, just your uno development board inside the port
6. The best choice, arduino comes with routines, burned into
Nano is a block with open source code of the ultra-small Simple I / O platform, compared with the previous version of the USB version Arduino Diecimila, Nano in size accounted for a great advantage, that can be used to develop the need to run independently, and has interactive effects Electronic products; can also be used to develop with the computer connected with Flash, Processing, Max / Msp, PD, VVVV and other software to work together to complete the interactive works.
This module will Ft232RL modified to CH340G, can be used for Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 system. Windows 7 above system, just network, the system can automatically search driver, no user download driver.
Nano's technical parameters:
1. 12 digital input / output ports D2-D13.
2. 8 analog input ports A0-A7.
3. 1 TTL level serial port transceiver port RX / TX.
4. 6 PWM ports, D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11.
5. Atmel Atmega328P-AU single chip.
6. Support USB download and power supply.
7. Support external 3.3V-12V DC power supply.
8. Support lithium battery and 9V battery-powered.
9. Support ISP download.
Apple's official Q & A posted a solution, the final solution in the post, URL: https: //discussions.apple.com/thread/7677725? Start = 0 & tstart = 0, which said GitHub can find the latest people to do the Mac driver , GitHub URL as follows: https: //github.com/adrianmihalko/ch340g-ch34g-ch34x-mac-os-x-driver